Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ashley Gale Photography: Newborn

While I was home for Thanksgiving, I was able to take photos of my cousins brand new little boy - Jack, Jack!  He is so little and precious and very photogenic!  So happy that I convinced my cousin to buy the little bear hat - it suits him perfectly!  We also attempted some super cute santa hat photos with twinkle lights - the photography looks great, but the poor little man is pouring is eyes out!  We are going to try again at Christmas - maybe he will be a little happier after Santa comes!!


This coming weekend I have another newborn session with a girlfriend from work who just had a baby girl!  I am super excited because I know this little princess has a lot of fun props... can we say tutu photos?!  I'm pumped!! :)  Have a great night! xxoo.

9 comments:

Erica said...

This picture is stunning and he is the cutest! You are such a talented photographer! What kind of camera do you use? I'm in a beginner photography class right now and it's pretty challenging but so fun. I hope to take pictures like this one day :)
Have a lovely week ~
xo Erica

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

He's a DOLL! Great pic Ashley. You're a jack of all trades!

Dede Gale said...

He looks so adorable Great Picture.

christin said...

seriously adorable! love that little bear hat.

Unknown said...

You did such a fantastic job! He is absolutely adorable and so is that hat!

Cori H. said...

He is so cute! Love the hat!

ashlyn | nicole said...

you are so talented ash! love this photo! & all little girls in tutus are presh!

Unknown said...

ok that just made me want to have a baby PRONTO!

Casey said...

what an angel! love this picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis