I think my biggest winter weakness is cold weather accessories.... oh, and starbucks lattes, {hunter boots}, {fairisle socks}, holiday candles from {co bigelow}, christmas tree ornaments, and cuddling... but today, we'll just focus on cold weather accessories! Every year my "winter accessories" basket grows... (who am I kidding, basket should be baskets - I think I am at 4 now)! I love all scarves, hats and especially mittens! Here are some of my Kate Spade favorites for this year.... my absolute favorite, favorite are the taxi mittens... how fun are those!?!
{Kate Spade Bow Ski Hat} {Kate Spade Sunglasses Hat} {Kate Spade Taxi Mittens} {Kate Spade Prize Ball Pop Top Mittens}

10 comments:
Oh my goodness, those taxi mittens are adorable! I love the gray pop-top mittens as well. I too have the overflowing basket problem!!
I need all of that stuff in my life! Its toooo cold here in PA :( lol
Cute! I need to go buy some winter hats and gloves.
I love the taxi mittens!
The taxi mittens are genius!
I love the black hat with the white bow, too stinkin cute!
Love all of these they are so CUTE!
I'm OBSESSED with all of Kate Spade's winter accessories this year!! Wishing for those taxi gloves!
i love hats.. i make hats :D
these are too cute!
way too cute!
Post a Comment