Thursday, November 10, 2011

Party Dresses

I already started looking for the perfect New Years Eve dress!  I know it might be a little early, but with all of the holiday dresses out there right now, it's hard to ignore the bedazzled, gorgeous dresses in front of my face! :)  I'm loving all of these styles... help me pick which style I should lean towards for a dinner date at a chic wine bar (followed by a lot of champagne drinking) as we celebrate the fun times in 2011 and say hello to 2012! :)

Which style dress should I choose for NYE?


16 comments:

christin said...

it was a toss-up for me but i went with the long sleeved because you never know what the night may bring ;)

Chelsea said...

It's never too early...and I love that long sleeved sparkle number. So cute! xo

Sandra G said...

The sequin shift dress is gorgeous! Might have to pick that one up for myself.
Love your blog!


Hope we can follow one another. :)
www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com

-Sandra.*

jgale15609 said...

I am just thinking of Thanksgiving and you are already on New Years! I love all of them but I think I like B the best. You will look beautiful no matter what you wear!

Michelle said...

I'm looking for New Years dresses also! I love B and E.

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

I picked B :) such a cute idea with the voting. you cant really go wrong with any of them!

Sydney said...

I don't think it's every too early to start looking for the perfect new years dress! I love the ones you picked, and I love the idea of voting on one!
Syd

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Love, love, love F!! Need it to be in my budget and size! It is neither :(

Erica said...

I picked B and E. They are both so fun for New Years! I need to start browsing the interwebs for a dress, too! I can't believe we're already talking about the new year! Ah crazy

Windsor Andersen said...

I love the sequin shift dress. Must buy for myself. I've been looking for New Year's Eve dresses since last month!

http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

dress B and E are my favorites!


-grace
http://herumbrella.com

Anonymous said...

never too early for a new years eve dress :)

Shels415 said...

I agree, it is never too early to shop for that perfect dress for NYE! I am really loving B! I think I want for myself!!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Loving E and F so much!

Krystina Marie said...

Sooo I realize I already commented on your blog just a short while ago... but I had to do it again! These dresses! Your blog! :) I'm in love right now. I voted for B because that's the one I'd want! lol
*Krystina

L.A. in the bay said...

LOVE the sequins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis