Wednesday, December 5, 2012

8th Day of Christmas: {Gifts for her Jewelry Box}

Happy 8th Day of Christmas! Today's gift guide is for her jewelry box. I love jewelry more than anything and I am positive that any of the items below would make me smile if they showed up under the tree or in my stocking! Especially that first necklace from J.Crew. Another perfect gift for any lady on your shopping list is a gift from the {Baublebar + Essie} collection (nail polish and baubles? yes, please) or a {Baublebar Giftcard} so she can have fun picking our her new jewels! Happy Shopping!! xo.


Starting top Left: j.crew {pearls and petals necklace}, monogrammed {jewelry box} from c. wonder, slim double wrap leather {watch} by michael kors, {inca cuff}, marc by marc jacobs {daisy stud earrings}, 2 in one gift... {friendship puzzle necklace}, {woven gold bar bracelet}, loving holiday baubles like this {pearl bud chandelier}, anything bows please! these {bow earrings} are perfect, for the most fancy ears, check out these {gold and crystal earrings}, stack 'em high with {kate spade bracelets}.

17 comments:

Samantha Green said...

i LOVE that watch!! definitely hoping for that under my tree this year! :) xx

Cara said...

love that puzzle necklace!

ashlyn williams said...

i can never get enough of baubles! & love your little round up. the puzzle necklace is the absolute cutest thing EVER. & love that MK watch.

happy wednesday love!
ashlyn

Lauren @ Uptown meets Downtown said...

I'm loving that watch as well! I'd love to unwrap that on Christmas :)

Carolyn said...

I'm wearing that J.Crew necklace as I type this! It's become one of my go-tos; it may not seem like a "neutral" bauble but it really goes with everything! Such a great purchase :)

Little Rus said...

May I have EVERYTHING, please? I've been a very good girl, honest. :)
If not, the watch and daisy earrings would be my first picks! x

christin said...

i need those bow earrings on the asap.

Christine Dovey said...

Always love some pretty baubles- adore the black/gold bracelet.

KenzeLee said...

Perfect picks! These would make any girl smile!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Amanda said...

Such fabulous choices! Loving the gold and crystal earrings!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

love this guide, so much!!! so many pretty picks. (and thanks for including baublebar!)

Treasure Tromp said...

love those bow earrings.

Emily Lunstroth said...

OMG I want that necklace!!

Krista Luna said...

Loooove the Michael Kors watch!! I've been stalking that bad boy for a while now! NEED! :)

xo
Styled By The Moon

Alexa said...

OMG Dying over this list. Such cute things...I want ALL!

jgale15609 said...

I love all the baubles! But I really like the jewelery box for all of these treasures. Keep the ideas coming they are GREAT!

ashley nicole catherine said...

i've been eyeing that jewelry box - love the black and gold combo and would make such a great bridesmaid gift, don't you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis