Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2nd Day of Christmas: {Stocking Stuffers for Him}

Happy 2nd Day of Christmas! Today I am sharing one of my favorite lists I created, Stocking Stuffers for Him! I secretly love guy things and I love shopping for my guy more than I do for myself (which is a lot)... so putting this list together was pretty easy! Alejandro ended up loving everything on the list! He also gave me a few ideas that are not included below: a subscription to {ESPN insider} or a subscription to {Spotify} would be fun additions to any man's stocking. Happy Shopping!


Starting top left: a {ticket stub diary} for all of his special games or concerts // happy feet {catch all} for his change or anything else from his pockets // {whiskey cubes} for his drinks {similar} // ESPN {30 for 30 DVDs} // super cute wall mounted {bottle opener} // preppy jack spade {key chain} // portable {wooden speaker} for his phone // every man loves bacon {balm} // warm {gloves} that he can still text in // juniper ridge {soap} // cozy j.crew {fairisle hat} // bottoms up! {leather flask} // water or soup {thermos} because it's getting cold outside // mustache {ornament} // timex {watch straps} - one for everyday // man can {candles} (camp fire scent is a fav) // striped {backup battery} for his iPhone 4/4s.

Previous Gift Guides: Stocking Stuffers for Her

9 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christin said...

i want that catchall for the entry.

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

i don't even really like sports but i love most of the 30 for 30 videos as well! great list!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

These are some seriously great options. I got Stefan whiskey stones last year but now I want to get him those metal ones - so cool! xo

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh! The cutest roundup of gifts! Love this one!

Krista Luna said...

I'm the complete opposite...I dread shopping for guy things!! I always end up finding tons of stuff I want. Love these stocking stuffer ideas tho!! Very helpful! Love the man candles :)

xo,
Krista
Styled By The Moon

birdie to be said...

LOVE this! That travel book is such a great idea!

Chloe Moon said...

Ooo that ticket stub diary would be perfect for my boyfriend!! I might have to buy it!! =) Great list!! =)

Ergo-Blog

la petite fashionista said...

Oh man my boyfriend would love all of these too! All these gift guides are making me so excited for Christmas! Loving your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis