Monday, November 26, 2012

1st Day of Christmas: {Stocking Stuffers for Her}

Happy Cyber Monday! I am so excited to launch my second annual {12 Days of Christmas Series}! For twelve days, you are going to get enough gift ideas to fill all of your shopping lists, plus more! I seriously had the best time ever putting these together, I wish I could share all 12 with you right now... but I'll be patient! :) Since stockings are pretty much my favorite thing ever, I am starting the series off with Stocking Stuffers for Her. Check back tomorrow for the counterpart - Stocking Stuffers for Him! xo.


Starting top left: colorful {lipstick crayons} // a diamond {ring usb} // festive {hair ties} - more colors {here} // super cute heart {chalk card} set // dotted {backup battery} for her iPhone 4 or 4s // love, love, love the {madewell rings} for only $10 // my favorite 'get it done' {rifle paper notepad} // the best indulgence - {hand cream} // essie 'snap happy red' {nail polish} // colorful {straws} for a grande starbucks tumbler // kate spade {thermos} for warm soup // {bow keychain} for her keys // seize the day {paperweight} // travel {jewelry case} *obsessed! // fun {headphones} for her music.

Psst... a few of the items above can be purchased at {Kate Spade}... head on over there today for the surprise {Cyber Monday Sale}... it's a good one, up to 75% off!

10 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila Lynn said...

Thanks for the ideas! I needed some for my sister-in-law!! :)

Viviana said...

LOVE these ideas!

Natalie said...

Super cute ideas -- love those chalkboard cards!

KenzeLee said...

Great picks! That J Crew back up battery is on my list in leopard!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Holly said...

Super cute picks, Ash! Stocking stuffers are my favorites to shop for :)

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

This guide is amazing... I want one of each! :)

Emily Lunstroth said...

ok GREAT stuff, love that jewelry case!

pretty little things said...

omg those lipstick crayons are too cute for words!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

birdie to be said...

Love these!! I just posted a gift guide today for her too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis