Monday, December 3, 2012

6th Day of Christmas: {Gifts from Target + Neiman Marcus}

Happy 6th Day of Christmas! This holiday season, Target teamed up with Neiman Marcus for one of their biggest designer collaborations with more than 50 different gifts from over 24 amazing designers! The items launched this past Saturday, 12/1, but guess what... the items are still available for you to purchase at {Target} and {Neiman Marcus}! Below are just a few of my favorites and with the collection starting at less than $10 there should be a gift for everyone on your list (including yourself)! I think I'm going to pick up those Joseph Altuzarra {bar accessories}!! They will be perfect on my bar cart! Did you snag any fun pieces at Target this weekend?


All items are available online at {Target} or {Neiman Marcus}.
I highly recommend you browsing all 50+ gifts!
Happy Shopping!

10 comments:

Little Rus said...

Oh wow, I would love a Oscar de la Renta bowl for my lil dog whose name is actually Oscar, too. :)

x

Chelsea said...

I picked up the Tracey Reese dessert plates! I really liked this collab. It seemed a little more thoughtful than most, and I think that has to do with having each designer pair down the number of items. xo

Viviana said...

LOVE this collection!

Cara said...

I am dying for the slippers!

Meggan said...

I love the Tracy Reese dessert plates! So gorgeous!

Bambino by the Bay said...

We had the same favorites! But my store didn't have the Tracy Reese plates- the only thing I really was considering getting. I'm wondering if the price points which are a little higher by Target standards are keeping people from buying. The display was FULL at my store.

KenzeLee said...

Just saw this new collection the other day! LOVE!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Alexa said...

Wow what an awesome roundup! Love, love love!

Lexi said...

Love this gift guide! Now if only I could figure out a good justification for a Tory Burch lunch box ... #want
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

jgale15609 said...

Ok you gift guides are only making my list longer not shorter! But they are all great idea's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis