Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3rd Day of Christmas: {Gifts for the Paris-Obsessed}

Happy 3rd Day of Christmas! Today's list was inspired by, well, ME! :) Since all I think about is my Paris trip in a couple of months, I thought I would put together a few "Paris" or "French" items that inspire me! It just so happens I am in desperate need for some new perfume and a cheese knife set, so a couple of these items are actually on my real wishlist! Oh, and a big hint to anyone who might be getting me a present this year... you can get Ladurée Macarons in NYC! Just sayin'... xxoo.

Starting top left: a playful take on the classic french sailor shirt, {comme des garcons striped tee} // pretty {macarons} from ladurée // macaron {trinket box} // chloé {perfume} // paris vs. new york {book} // laguiole {cheese knife set} // kate spade paris {charm bracelet} // my fav {diptyque candle} // city pendant {necklace} // french inspired {fromage dish} // la mer {moisturizing cream} // le creuset signature round {french oven}.

11 comments:

Samantha Green said...

ahh ashley, these are the cutest picks! i love the macaron trincket boxes and the colour of the le cruset :) xx

KenzeLee said...

What great, unique gifts! enjoy your trip!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Alissa said...

I want to have good macaroons under my tree!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Love it all!!! And can you believe I've never had a Macaron?!?! Nuts right?! I just never see them anywhere! I'm dying to try one!!!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

I love this guide SO much!!!

Tina said...

this is such a great gift guide! and perfect for my mom is who exactly that lol paris obsessed! LOVE those macaron boxes :)

soanthro.com said...

This is a beyond precious, I think I already have about half of these on my own Christmas wishlist, and now want to add the second half as well! Such sweet finds!

Amanda said...

love love love that you did a paris inspired gift guide. seriously can't handle how adorable the macaroon trinket box is!

namesnotashley.com said...

I saw that shirt at J. Crew when I was there the other weekend and reached for it immediately! I recoiled a bit at the price, but seeing as I've been thinking about it ever since then I should probably just cave and buy it (or put it on my Christmas list!). Also, you can never go wrong with a Le Creuset. Beautiful list!

Natalie
Name's Not Ashley

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Love this gift round up - would really enjoy putting a little piece of Paris under the tree this year (Laduree macarons are dreamy!)
xx
Here&Now

ashley nicole catherine said...

ooh this wish list must be for me!! love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis