Friday, November 30, 2012

5th Day of Christmas: {Gifts for Mr. Impossible aka DAD}

Happy 5th Day of Christmas!! I don't know if it is just me, but my Dad is always the hardest person on my shopping list! What do you get the man who already has everything he needs and wants! I finally begged my dad to send me a list of a few items I could choose from... the list was pretty short, but I was able to get him something he will at least enjoy! Oh, and if all else fails, a bottle of his favorite wine is an easy, but nice, present (and you can enjoy a glass of wine with him)! What are you getting your Dad this year?


Starting top left: a handsome leather {belt}, coach {key chain}, a {tie case} for when he travels, remote control {electric boat} as a collectors gift or for when he feels like being a "kid", cooper double old-fashion {whiskey glasses} from CB2, super cozy man {ugg slippers}, dad will never lose his ball with a {golf ball monogrammer set}, who pays, who goes, who stays? find out with these {tie breaker coins} - so cool, {humidor} and {cigar ashtray}, his favorite wine - my dad's is {PlumpJack}, the perfect holiday {sweater}.

7 comments:

KenzeLee said...

Men are always the most difficult! Great guide!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Meggan said...

Great ideas!! My dad is the hardest to shop for, he always says he wants socks ha!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

aaah i love this! my dad is so hard to shop for!

Jennifer Lim said...

Tie case, what a great idea!

Kristin Saling said...

I love these choices! My dad is hard to shop for, and so is my husband - many of these would work for either one. Thanks for sharing! :)

KC
ahappyeverafter.com

Natasha xoxo said...

LOVE the remote control boat...my dad is certainly "mr. impossible"....never know what to get him. He has everything! :)

xo, tasha
Enter to win a monogram pendant necklace

jgale15609 said...

Ok so you DAD is the ultimate hard to buy for man but you have some fantastic gift ideas! I never said he was a cheap man to buy for....sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis