Thursday, November 29, 2012

4th Day of Christmas: {Gifts for the Girl with Resolutions}

Happy 4th Day of Christmas! Every girl has resolutions beginning on January 1st, so I thought I would put together a little gift guide for those who love to workout [or those who need a little extra motivation to workout]! These items are perfect for beginners and seasoned pros! My {nike free run shoes} are my favorite running shoes [ever] and I personally have a few Lululemon items on my wishlist because I am doing a 30-day yoga challenge in January! Hope these items can bring a little motivation to someone on your list! Cute new apparel motivates! ;) PS. the {tie-dye tank} below is 30% off!


Starting top left: a new {yoga mat}, a gold {yoga monkey} as a reminder to workout, {yoga strap}, the perfect running shoe {nike free run} and {nike+ chip} for inside your shoe, {towel} for hot yoga, {hair ties}, tie-dye workout {tank}, jersey {leggings} for working out or everyday, a {self magazine} subscription, grip yoga {socks}, anything from {lululemon} - definitely on my personal wishlist as a girl can never have enough {wunder under crops}, SIGG {water bottle}, longchamp {tote} for all of her gear, and a {yoga block}, perfect accessory to throw in her tote.

9 comments:

KenzeLee said...

What great ideas, and spot on for the new year!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

New work out clothes are the best motivator. I think I need to make a lulu run for that reason!:)

Samantha Green said...

i think this is my favourite gift guide of all those on the web at the moment. sooo nice that you have done something a little different and i think i want every item on this list! especially the yoga socks; they are amazing!! :) xx

Alexa said...

Such a cute little list! Love all of them!

Madeline Grace said...

New workout clothes are one of my favorite things in the world and I would love everything on this!

Treasure Tromp said...

great ideas! I am def in need of some new lulu accessories

Chapstick Fanatic said...

very cute! i just posted a gift guide for the crossfit beginner today - great minds think alike!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Compliments of Christine Marie said...

I love these ideas :) your newest follower! I am now going to be spending even more money on Christmas gifts -- but for myself!

http://xochristinemarie.blogspot.com

jgale15609 said...

Even if we don't keep our resolutions we will look good! Love everything on this list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis