Tuesday, December 4, 2012

7th Day of Christmas: {Gifts for the Food Lover}

Happy 7th Day of Christmas! Today's gift guide is inspired by the "foodie" in all of us [or at least myself]! Food is the perfect gift because it makes people happy! Some of my favorites below include Jeni's homemade ice cream... I sure do miss living across the street from her shop in Columbus, Ohio (yes, directly across the street - it was amaze)! Cheese of the month sounds amazing and has officially been added to my wishlist! And... anything by McClure's - yummy! Oh, and if you are making holiday treats this year, how adorable are these foodie gift tags! Hope I didn't make you hungry! xo.


Starting top left: the perfect holiday sweets, {jeni's ice cream} holiday collection, a dip-dyed {cheese board} - so on trend, william-sonoma {cookies in a jar} or make your own {here}, the cutest little {salt and pepper cellars}, {cheese of the month} club, please sign me up, the best {bloody mary mix} and {garlic dill pickles} by mcclure's, bouchon bakery {book}, a luxury - {white truffle salt}, the perfect {market tote}, french {table knives} - on sale.

12 comments:

Emily Lunstroth said...

Ooh baby Jennis is my favorite!!

KenzeLee said...

Yet again another great gift guide! I personally love the idea of homemade gifts, like the cookies in a jar!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Cara said...

LOVE these picks!!!!!!

christin said...

I love all of this but I would add one thing, the Jeni's cookbook :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh so funny we both have a foodie guide today :) Love yours!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

oooh this is a great guide! i want everything. having a little gift guide envy - yours are so good!

Zoe Tyler said...

Oh man this foodie guide is too good! I have to send it to all my relatives now lol. I really would love the salt/pepper cellars and the bouchon cookbook. LOVE IT!
xo
Z

Treasure Tromp said...

I want them all - that is the opposite of what I should be thinking, right?

Alissa said...

My sister is a total foodie and I never know what to get her! This is great!

ashlyn williams said...

bloody mary mix - yes please! & what a great knife set. & i am def a cheese girl! :]

great list!

jgale15609 said...

These are all great idea's especially for those who have everything! Who does not enjoy eating????

Alison Dulaney said...

I will take everything here, please!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis