Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pretty in Pink

We were all about fall colors (hey, burgundy) and now we are all about the Holidays, so it was a little refreshing to come across some bright pink! I can't get enough of those perfect pink bar stools... and that gigantic bow, omg, love. Cameron Diaz can do no wrong, even in all pink. And, creativity DOES rule. Here's a little pink to brighten your day! xo.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
And... for a lovely lady in your life, why not surprise her with a little pink this year?! I definitely wouldn't mind opening something this fun and bright! How about you?


11 comments:

KenzeLee said...

That kate spade iphone case just went on my wish list!

xo, Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

Emily Lunstroth said...

Okay I'll rock that blazer anytime please!

christin said...

i really want those sperrys but i already have the pair with the bright red sole.

Jenny Stokes said...

Love this collection of photos! Those pink boots are amazing! love it!
jennybodell.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Loving your Pretty Pink Presents picks! Esp the iPhone case and boots!

A Lived in Home said...

Love bright pink! This reminds me I should wear my pink blazer tomorrow!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I love dressing up in pink - not the most prevalent color in my closet, but I love the little pops that I do have! Those pink presents are to die for!
xx
Here&Now

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

These images are so refreshing!

Viviana said...

The pink stools are amazing!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

I love them all. Fairly certain that I NEED the boots... they are perfect!

Britt+Whit said...

honestly a girl can never go wrong with pink!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis