I'm still taking time to reflect on 2011 and since I created my blog and it became a big part of my life in 2011, I thought I would highlight my top 10 most popular posts! If you missed it the first time around... just click the link to take you back! I'll be back on Wednesday with original 2012 content and posts! Thanks for reading! xxoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















7 comments:
I love the Friday fancies series. I will have to go check out the other highlights. Happy NY Ashley!
XO,
Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com
Just enjoyed reading your post about moving to Philly so much! I hadn't seen it yet, and it's inspiring that you moved somewhere where you didn't know anyone. Very brave :)
So glad you shared old posts as I joined the blogosphere late in 2011. The Golden Anniversary of Friday's Fancies had my swooning-ahhh-ma-zing!
Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2012!
xoxo,
Carly
love it! i think an important part about creating resolutions for the new year is reflecting on the one past. i need to do more of that myself :)
xo
Thank you for linking to your most popular stories of 2011!! As a newer fan of your blog, I love catching up on what I've missed.
Happy 2012!!
These favorite posts prove just how stylish you are! Love seeing your daily posts, so much inspiration and good taste.
I love your little blog and I love this wrap up! :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment