Monday, January 30, 2012

Instagram: Zona & Celebrations

Happy Monday!!! I finally have some instagrams to share with you because this week was a pretty fun week for me! First... {Free People} opened a store on Walnut Street in Philadelphia... I got a sneak peak of the store at the grand opening party on Thursday night and it's such a beautiful store - I am super excited to have one in walking distance now!  Second... Alejandro finished up the 4 months of ibanking recruiting with multiple job offers!  Can't wait to see where he will decide to go... oh, my soon to be 'investment banker boyfriend' - ahh, I love that! ;)  And... third, one of my bff's cames to visit me in Philly... all the way from Wisconsin! Had such a great time with you Zona! :)


Not only did we visit some of the famous historical landmarks in philadelphia, but we ate, ate, drank and ate some more!  I know I instagram food a lot... but I can't help it when it looks this pretty!  Below... is just one of the fabulous brunches we had this weekend:


And... on Saturday night we went out for Spanish tapas at my favorite, favorite restaurant in Philadelphia, {Amada}!  It was restaurant week... and with a group of 4 of us, we were able to try (almost) everything on the menu! Oh, and their sangria = ahhh-mazing!!!!! :)  It's kind of trouble that I live right next door to such a yummy place! 


I hope you had a fabulous weekend too!  Link up below and I will definitely check out your photos!  xxoo.

13 comments:

Jess said...

All of that food looks TOO good!
And congrats to your boyfriend..yay :)

xo

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

That sandwich looks yummy!

Unknown said...

there's this one consignment/thrift store i drive from Jersey to Philly to go to - i forget the name - but it's INSANE - Chloe and Marc Jacobs and all -

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

yum! that sangria looks so tasty. looks like a great weekend! congrats to your bf! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

jgale15609 said...

The food looks absolutely Yummy! Looks like you all had a great weekend I am glad you deserve it.

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Congrats to your bf! That is so exciting. I'm in finance too and love it!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This post is making me very hungry!! ;)
Glad you had such a great time with BFF's this weekend!

so anthro said...

So fun!! Oh I miss living in Philly- such a fantastic city :)

Ana said...

Sounds so much fun! I'm yet to visit Philly!

Happy week :)

Mary said...

Congrats to your boy!

Sara said...

Ahhh, I love Amada! My all time fave restaurant in Philly. I try to go there every time I'm in Philadelphia. I hope to get there again real soon!
Cheers,
Sara
SocialSara.net

Marian said...

All the food and drink pics are making me drool. Standard:)

Unknown said...

Great little pictures!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis