Happy Monday! I apologize that I have been a little MIA from the blog world lately! I was taking full advantage of my boy being off school for the past couple of weeks and spent all of my evenings with him last week! I was definitely spoiled a little... especially with all of the cooking we did! Here are just a few of the quick, yummy meals we cooked up...
This weekend it was 64 degrees... in January! Crazy!! So, we headed to the Jersey Shore for a day at the beach! Loved just walking around the boardwalk and the beach... but the best part of the trip - Manco and Manco's pizza, of course! Ahhh-mazing (just like everyone said)!
And, my favorite photo from the trip...
I'll be blogging the rest of the week with a mini color-crush series! I did a little Sunday afternoon shopping this weekend and all of the super cute, super bright clothes and accessories inspired me! :) Check back daily! xxoo.




13 comments:
omg that ice cream with all the sprinkles looks SOO good! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
Those dinners look delish, love your gold sperry's, and that ice cream cone is making my mouth water! So glad you were able to enjoy a little downtime with your boy. Happy Monday! xo
You two are always so cute! I am jealous you live near a beach! And, I agree, that ice cream cone looks delicious. Have a great week!
Sounds like such a great weekend! So glad you got to spend so much quality time together, and holy amazing food! Can I eat with you two??
xoxo
Looks like you had a good week and a GREAT weekend.
All those dinners look so yummy! I think a taco night is in order :)
sprinkles. love. that's all.
-Amanda @ Pretty Little Things
Love all your photos! You look so pretty!
XO,
Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com
Love reading catch-up posts....and your meals look delicious :)
Grce
Http://herumbrella.com
that cone looks delicious! such a cute picture of you two :)
pretty and handsome!
so cute - that last picture is absolutely adorable of you two!! we are moving to princeton this summer -- can't wait to visit the jersey shore!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment