I found the most amazing iPad app EVER! Let me introduce you to iFontMaker! I am almost positive that there is nothing cooler than turning your actual handwriting into a digital font that you can use on your blog or self-designed stationary... or well, anything! That is exactly what iFontMaker enables you to do! You simply draw each letter with your finger (or a stylus) until you have an entire alphabet made up of your own handwriting. Then, the app converts it to a digital .ttf file so that you can import it into your FontBook on your computer! Pretty magical!!! :)
AND... if you don't have an iPad or you don't feel like going through the process of making your own fonts, you can browse and download hundreds of other people's fonts {here}! Some of them are amazing... I kind of wonder where they find the time to be so fancy!! ;) ENJOY!

29 comments:
WOW! This is so cool. i don't think anyone would want to see my handwriting as I write like a boy, but I am excited to view other's handwriting.
Thanks for sharing dear!
XO,
Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com
Such a great find :) I'll definitely check it out
Good post! This is the kind of information that should be distributed on the online community. I would like to read more of this.
Just another reason I need an iPad :) Cannot thank you enough for sharing! Cannot wait to browse the rest of the night!
xoxo,
Carly
now i MUST have an ipad.
This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing, Ashley!
-Sara
http://socialsara.net
i think i am in love with you. no joke
this app is amazing! thanks for finding it!
any other cools apps that you have found for your ipad?
xoxo
i do love you! haha. this is great.
http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com
Wow, love this! Thanks so much for sharing!!
XO,
Pauline
http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/Instinctofstyle
http://www.twitter.com/InstinctofStyle
This is so awesome! I've been wanting to get my handwriting made into a font for a while, but it can be really difficult. I don't had an iPad, but I do have a writing tablet that I use for calligraphy and design. Hopefully I can just use that :) Thanks for posting about this!
xoxo,
Joelle
This makes me want to get an iPad so bad! Really really cool.
This is so awesome! I might need to get an ipad for this very purpose :)
This is amazing! Can't wait to try it out!!
so cool thank you for sharing!!
Great find Ash! I'm off to download it now! Happy New Year lovely! xx
What? This is awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it, I'm checking it out tonight!! ;)
This is so cool! I may have to steal my husband's iPad to play around with this. Thanks for sharing!
This is incredible! Thanks for sharing girl! xo
This is awesome! Yes! I do love you :)
This is amazing!! I'm newly obsessed with fonts -- definitely a side affect of blogging.
ooooo this is really cool!!
Guess I need to invest in an iPad now, hey it's the perfect excuse!
XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com
Wow, so cool!! Thanks for letting us know about this. I can't wait to browse the fonts and try to add my own!
Holy AWESOME!! Thank you so much for sharing this. Going to get it stat! :)
www.glamorsham.blogspot.com
that's amazing! Even if I had it, I would have no idea how to upload it and use it! LOl.
Hello, can I invite you to my giveaway?
You can win Chanel polish and a golden Asos steel necklace.
lovely greets
maren anita
<3
Please have a look at my Holiday GIVEAWAY:
CHANEL POLISH and ASOS NECKLACE
LOVE this! Thanks for the info!
This is very cool. I just wish that I had a stylus for an ipad because I know that my handwriting would be so messy.
yay! great find - i love new crafty tools!!
woahhhhh thanks so much for this post!! that's awesome!!!
http://www.brightontheday.com
Post a Comment