Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Crush Mini Series: 1

I ♥ colored jeans!  I know this is not the first time I have talked about fun colored pants - I was obsessing over {red jeans} back in February, crazy about {jewel tone denim} in April, and dying over {green jeans} in July.  Well, my color crush continues as I pretty much want every color of the rainbow... specifically coral and aqua colored jeans! :)  Confused on how you can make your colored jeans into an everyday basic?  Check out all of the different ways you can wear them!  Obsessed with each and every one of these looks... especially the fourth look (and the dog)!



Lucky for me, {Free People} sells a lot of colored denim!  But here is a tiny secret - {Target} just came out with colored skinnies and I bought the Royal Blue ones... they actually fit amazingly!  I can't believe I just put that secret out there ;)  So... what colors are you going to wear this Spring?!

35 comments:

Susan said...

Target?!?! Whoa I'm going there! Thanks Ashley!

Allie said...

I have been wanting to rock this trend forever, but I'm a bit timid when it comes to my clothing color choices. I did say I want to experiment more with color so I think I may just have to buy a pair if Target came out with some! Thanks!

Jackie said...

I'm loving hunter green jeans right now! I have a red pair but I haven't been brave enough to wear them yet. I have to check out the Target ones, thanks for the tip!

L.A. in the bay said...

love the cobalt blue, and the blush-red ones!

Jess said...

I love all the bold statements! I have been dying for some red pants but I haven't been able to find any that fit!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm lusting over the coral one (the one right in the middle), the one just below it and the cobalt blue, need them, want them ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Ohh love this,I've been really wanting an electric blue or hunter green pair!
xx
Z

JW | PEONY said...

I have a pair of skinny charcoal cords that I'm loving!

Tulips & Tulle said...

This is fantastic! I'd love it if you could stop by Tulips&Tulle sometime!

The Sister Studio said...

ooh lah lah, I want them ALL!! Great post! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about red jeans but I love those coral ones! And the secret about Target is a good one- I'm going to have to check it out!

Pauline said...

I just actually posted an OOTD on my blog wearing some bright pink skinnies - LOVE! Bright jeans instantly make you smile :)

XO,
Pauline

http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/InstinctofStyle

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous!!! Right now I'm partial to neon yellow and pink. I can't get enough of colored jeans!

Nikki Rappaport said...

How fun! I just got a pair of red skinnies, but I definitely need a brighter pair for this spring. Thanks for the inspiration. xo

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Best decision I made this summer was investing in colored denim. I was so hesitant but am OBSESSED. I got a deep plum, and a navy blue/turquoise color. They are now neutrals to me but still provide a pop of fun.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Oh yes, please! I have red + blue but really want purple and kelly green next!!

Kate said...

All of them please!

Virginia Belle said...

I'm obsessed with colored denim right now too! I got a pair of blue skinnies a month ago but now I'm in love with the yellow shades I'm seeing. So many options!

Shannon Page said...

LOVE everything about this post! It is giving me lots of fun ideas:) I wasn't sure how to incorporate these fun colors into my wardrobe!

ashlyn said...

i am so in love with colored jeans too atm! i am def going to head to target tomorrow to try some on :]

love the red and blue ones!

Anonymous said...

Ohh my goodness so cool, how to choose?? I love the royal blue as well, but dying for those purple ones!

Meredith O'Brien said...

Love these beautiful colors!! I'm also obsessed with color denim as of late, but I'm having a hard time settling on one color... I want them all! :)

Alexa said...

Honestly I want to be every color! Love them all!

alicia said...

I've never worn colored denim, but they really are beautiful!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

FANTASTIC post Ashley and what a rainbow of selections :) I am so glad you shared your little Target secret! I have never worn colored denim either, I don't look the best in straight legged (unless they are ankle length or cropped) so if I find a colored pant in that style I will have to check it out! I hope you're having a wonderful week!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

alyssa said...

amazing post! i found a great pair of pink J Crew cords a while back but those teal and evergreen versions are to die for!

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

eep i love this post!!! i'm dying for a pair of salmon colored ones! xo

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I'm turquoise. Wear mine allllll the time. :)

Bradley said...

This whole post just made me smile. LOVE all of the color! I really love the marigold color in the top row, 3rd from the right. Seems like a perfect year-round pop of color!

Unknown said...

I want those pink pants! Loving all of these pants!!!

meghan said...

Thanks for showing all the ways to style these pants! I love the look, but I'm not sure I have quite the sleek figure you need for the skinnies. The pink or the purple would be so fun.

Val Fox said...

I've got to check out the Target jeans you mentioned! I want to jump on the colored jeans bandwagon! The only pair I have is a light pale pink!

Unknown said...

What an amazing post! I LOVE IT! I love all the street style in this post too, if only I could look half as cool as they do!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

LOVE all of these bright colors!! i have the red and royal colored jeans, but i love that pretty periwinkle purple color -- so fun!!

I Want Everything I See said...

we love how you did your colored jeans post...we actually just did one too! can't get enough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis