Thursday, January 12, 2012

Color Crush Mini Series: 3

Another little obsession of mine, {Madewell}, screams color, beautiful brights, for Spring 2012!  I seriously can't wait to go get every single one of the outfits below (ok, I won't be extreme - so, let me rephrase... at least every outfit in the first row ;)! And all of their fun colorful flats... to die for!  Hope this brightens your day... xxoo!

16 comments:

Jen @ A Touch of Lovely said...

omg, i want all of the outfits in the spring collection too! so pretty and colorful. loooooove!

Allie said...

i love the first line of outfits too! especially that first one. so cute!!

Simplyheather said...

I love Spring outfits! these are all so cute ;)

Carly Haslee said...

Agreed on owning every outfit in the top row. I had never thought to pair pastel yellow jeans with neon yellow flats. I love!

Unknown said...

Love me some Madewell too! Great outfits.

Loving your blog, you have a new follower :)

xoxo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Ashley {styleash} said...

I need everything in that top row! Amazing color!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

ooooohhhh this post was so fun to look at- all the outfits are so preppy and colorful. I like!!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the green jeans and flats. So cute!

Enter my Leuer earring giveaway:

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/01/color-crush-giveaway.html

ashlyn | nicole said...

loving all this color ashley!
i really like madewell too -- i haven't had the chance to check out their new stuff, but i will def have too!

loving all the colored flats!

xoxo
ashlyn

Unknown said...

That Madewell look on the bottom right is SO up my alley. I want to wear it all the time!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I'm seriously so obsessed with this whole collection... want it all!!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh, pretty much obsessed!
I will take outfit #1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 11, and 12!!

The Everything List said...

oh my god i NEED that polka dotted skirt.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

designchic said...

I love all of the bright colors for Spring...dreaming of the warm weather!!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

oooh love all of these looks so much!! the first row is my favorite too :) need to practice re-creating these fun looks for spring -- can't wait!! xoxo

Lisa Marie said...

I am loving this collection. So many great pieces.


You should stop by my blog – I have a Sephora lip collection (lancome, stila, benefit, etc) on giveaway that ends in a few days. Not too many entries so the odds are still really good!!

Best

Lisa Marie
http://www.inyourfinery.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis