Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feeling Pastel

Hi Friends!  Just in cased you missed my Friday's Fancies swap over at {Coral Cafe} - I thought I would share the post on my blog for you to see!  Well... Elie Saab did it again - completely impressed me with the most amazing and beautiful gowns on the runway!  How inspiring is his Spring 12 Couture Collection?  I love all of the pastels!!

images {via}
But.. not only are pastels fabulous on the runway - check them out in "real life" as well...

images {via}
And, here is my casual outfit inspiration:

polyvore created by {ashley gale}

6 comments:

L.A. in the bay said...

Adore the look. And wow, those dresses are stunning.

christin said...

i love pastels but they don't really love me back so much. that necklace is awesome!

Grace said...

those dresses are absolutely beautiful!

grace
http://herumbrella.com

Jess said...

Love how you added on to the pastel theme! Happy Weekend!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Adoring the lavender dress- so pretty!!! I adore pastels!

Xo,

Sam
Www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

birdie to be said...

Very pretty colors! So spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis