First, I absolutely can not believe it is May already! I remember when the year used to drag by so slow - and all I could do to make time move faster was count down to summer break!! Now it's like a blink of an eye and we are in a new season! A little more than a month away until Summer and we haven't even seen Spring yet! If you live anywhere near me, you are probably hoping for a little sunshine as well! April was by far the rainiest April I can remember - but you know what they say....
So, here's hoping we can go from this (or a modern day version of)....
![]() | ||
| {via} |
to this.... (real fast)!! Oh, and thank you to this weekend for already showing a positive start! xo!
![]() |
| {via} |


2 comments:
I surely hope so! It has been raining like crazy, there better be some lovely flowers soon!
i sure hope you're right!
i can't stand another inch of rain.
i know i'm an oregonian, but a little sunshine wouldn't hurt :]
xoxo,
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Post a Comment