This past weekend I saw Water for Elephants and it was absolutely fantastic! Not only was the storyline fabulous, there is just something I have always loved about Elephants! Now throw in a beautiful Reese Witherspoon and fashion, and you get the gorgeous photos below! Happy Monday!
![]() |
| All Images found via {Vogue} |




11 comments:
These photos are so gorgeous- I can't wait to see the movie!!
Can't wait to see the movie!!!
gorgeous photos! i loved the movie too, reese was adorable! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
I want to read the book before seeing the movie, but all these awesome photos are making me think I should just go ahead and see it already! I saw Reese on Ellen and she was talking about how long she had to work with the elephant and how sweet and smart it was. It was really touching :)
These photos are gorgeous! I saw the movie this weekend too, wasn't Rosie adorable??
I love Reese, absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the movie, I've heard nothing but good reviews.
Happy Monday!
I've heard nothing but good things about this movie so I think I may go check it out this week. Reese is so lovely!
I'm having a giveaway on my blog - come check it out!
Loved the book and movie!! These are such gorgeous photos from Vogue. Stunning dresses!
The movie was so good, better then I expected. Loved it and Reese was gorgeous but not as gorgeous as RPatz!!
so glad to hear it was good! can't wait to see it. and lovelove this shoot.
xo.ashley
What gorgeous photos! I just finished the book and am really looking forward to seeing the movie!
Love your blog--I'm new :)
Post a Comment