Lately, I have been inspired to mix colors that you normally might not put together! The other day I picked up a robin-egg blue tank and tried it on real quick (while I was wearing red-ish shorts)... and loved the combination! Later, I found the images below on {pinterest} and knew that I had to combine these colors together a little more often! Wait... I just looked up from my desk and realized that I have light turquoise gallery frames hanging on a red-ish/orange wall - so maybe I've been secretly loving these colors together longer than I realized! :) Either way... it's new to me in my wardrobe!
Tonight I am going to meet some friends out for drinks! Here is my {Friday's Fancies} inspiration outfit for the evening! Hope you have a great holiday weekend with family and friends!!! xxoo.
![]() |
| polyvore created by {ashley gale} Link up or check out other Friday's Fancies at {av}'s blog {here}. |


23 comments:
I love the colors and the outfit. So fresh.
Your blog is so beautiful!
And I love this outfit. So cute!
xoxoxo,
Joelle
yes yes yes! Loving the colour matching!
I'm definitely going to try out this combination! I love that first inspiration picture so much. And your polyvore!
Rachel
http://j-peachy.blogspot.com
i love this look! bright colors are my go-to summer uniform!
Love those bright colors! Great look!
Have a nice weekend, sweetie!
xoxoxo
Those coral jeans are pure perfection!
love love all the coral! and those sandals are so sweet. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
Wow! This is some serious outfit inspiration/shopping list. I love every thing about it, down to the BANGIN' shoes.
Love the coral and light blue together! So cute!
Get coral pants! Then we can be twinsies!!!
xxkristin
ahh what a beautiful color combo!! Especially love the cinched skirt in the second image with the purple belt wrapped around. That ruffled shirt looks terrific with it!
Of course I'm loving your lacey tank and coral jeans you put together in your own outfit!
Happy Memorial Day weekend!! Hope it's fab!
The coral jeans are to die for!
I always love coral/pink with any shade of turquoise!!
Happy Weekend!
if you have coral jeans as well as 2 pairs of red bottoms? you really own this trend
this is a very lovely color combination, indeed!!! so, so pretty & bold & fun :) i am also loving your gorgeous blog & can't wait to read more! have a fantastic weekend :)
so pretty! that first inspiration pic is amazing! xo
Yes, this has definitely been my favorite color combination of the season! xo
This IS a fabulous outfit! I must say the color combo looks delightful AND I personally wouldn't be afraid to wear it. You see, I'm not a color girl (I'm a neutral girl). But, I do love your inspiration and the outfit. Hopefully one day the fashion fairy will "drop" the outfit in my closet. I hope you had a fun night out with your friends. See you soon. And have a wonderful weekend.
Such a gorgeous colour combination, so fresh and perfect for Sprng! Hope you had a wonderful weekend lovely xo
SUCH a beautiful outfit!
xoxo emily
Just found your blog. SO cute. I love the look of these outfits. I am going to have to create one for myself.
I absolutely adore how you share the inspiration--and then the outfit! So perfect :) your Friday's Fancies did not disappoint--I love love love that top and the unexpected color combo! Thanks for joining in the fun :) hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av}
p.s. don't forget to enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!
Post a Comment