Sunday, May 22, 2011

Avocado and Melon

Doesn't this color combination get you so excited for summer?? After this amazing weather the past couple of days, I am very excited for Summer! I need to try that melon and avocado salad and I also need that mint color Chanel ;)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week!

All images found via {pinterest}

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This board is so cute!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love this color combo - so Springy!

jgale15609 said...

My first comment did not post sorry! The salad looks yummy but I really love the bathroom. The coral is great in there.

Marian said...

Love these colors!! SO perfect

m_b said...

omg the lime chanel is to die for! and the guac inside the avocado is such a good idea!

Sharon said...

yum yum yum loveeee these colors! melon is my faveeee.

xx sharon / lemonontherocks

Unknown said...

I love avocado, delish! And I need a pair of those melon shorts.

Just So Jess said...

Love those colors together!

Apt. #34 said...

this color board is just goregous, just like your gorgeous blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis