Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! First, I want to start this post by saying that I did not order the juice cleanse on Rue La La! I thought I should share this since I received many personal emails from my readers! Thank you to all of my nutritionist readers for being concerned with my health, but don't worry, I wasn't trying to promote the juice diet or use it as a means to lose a lot of weight! :) I was just simply posting about a trend I have seen on many different websites... just as I do about fashion, home decor... and yummy accessories (which I am now going to stick to :) So, that being said, here is a little arm candy inspiration:
It was another low key weekend for me in Philadelphia! Since it snowed for the first time this winter (which I was not very excited about), I stayed indoors for the majority of the weekend! I had a few dates with my iPad and Netflix! Has anyone seen the movie {Sliding Doors}? It's from 1998 with Gwyneth Paltrow, but this was the first time I've seen it and absolutely loved the parallel stories! I also helped my man pick out outfits for his big week of interviews! And by pick out outfits... I mean ties, since the navy and gray suits are pretty standard! Investment Banking recruiting is the longest (4 months), craziest/intense/competitive (think sorority rush + bachelor rose ceremony... "man style") process I have ever seen and we will both be thrilled when the last step is over on Friday! Lots of good wishes and prayers will be appreciated this week! GOOD LUCK, BABY (even though I know you won't see this since you will only be reading the Wall Street Journal and Market Watch this week)! xxoo.























7 comments:
I'm a new follower :) I love those bracelets!
Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
Digital Instrument Cluster
good luck to the boy!! I know how intense it can be (because I work in it)!
xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/
love your bracelets! never saw sliding doors but i remember wanting to when it came out lol it seems interesting! that sucks its such a long process for your man but hopefully it's all worth it! good luck to him!!!
love the arm party! And my comment about the juice cleanse wasn't to be mean at all . I apologize if it was :-(
Such a cute idea for photos! And best of luck to him!!
I think you are referring to my email. I am happy you made the right decision.
Post a Comment