Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Roller Cowgirl

Not sure if you saw this already on {Honestly WTF} - but I am obsessed with these roller skates by way of cowboy GIRL boots! Absolutely ahhhh-mazing!!  Wonder what people would think if I started skating around Philly in these!?? :)

{via}
Here are some other fun roller skating photos that caught my eye.... reminds me of my childhood and how much I loved my skates (even though I broke like 4 bones in my leg and was in a cast for like 9 months in 3rd grade due to a minor rollerskating accident ;)!  Don't worry, I was back in skates the day that cast came off... wish I could say I was still that fearless little girl! 

images {via}

16 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are amazing! Aw, I am just loving those skates. xo

Anonymous said...

these are adorable!!
xo emily

Unknown said...

Too funny but for some bananas reason, I was thinking of roller skates the other day. I had the BEST ones when I was younger- royal blue suede...so good. LOVE these cowboy boot version- fun fun!

The Cheese Thief said...

Love the pictures.


I'm stopping by from the followers fest.
I'm a new follower. Hope you can check me out at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com

L.A. in the bay said...

how flipin genius are those cowboy boot skates! Want them!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I loved skating when I was younger and had so much fun skating around the place with my sister! Love those cowgirl skates, so completely awesome! xx

Julie said...

Love these...I haven't been roller skating in SO long!

Erica said...

rollerskates are adorable!

Ana said...

Those look so much fun! But I would probably not dress up as nicely as the girls in the pics to roller skate...

henning love said...

when was the last time i put on roller skates?? i still rollerblade now and again but roller skates. i remember having those fisher price roller skates you wear your shoes and then step into the skate... ah great memories

Digger said...

I'm glad I was able to link over here, cause this is awesome!! I love your blog and am going to go look around some more! I'm also one of your newer followers. YAY! Love it!!

Thanks again
Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Lizzie H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ash! I had to comment on this post because I remember when you broke your leg! I have to admit I was a little jealous of your crutches and purple cast :-) Can't believe that was 20 years ago...time flies!

Hope you're doing great! Love your blog!

~Liz

Jamie said...

Skates! Flash back to junior high.

Jamie said...

Skates! Flash back to junior high.

s.i. michaels said...

Oh my gosh, this takes me back. And with the cowboy boots is just too fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis