Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Saying...

Alejandro just sent me an email and said, "I know how much you like the Beatles and how much you like to be happy!.... Thought you might like this"!  And... I love, love, love it!  Enough to stop what I am doing to put it on my blog!  Just a great reminder that happiness really is the key to life.  :) John Lennon was a smart man!  Hope everyone has a fabulous day! xxoo.

19 comments:

Mary said...

Oh I LOVE that! Thanks for posting! I'll link to this in my post later since it's perfect for what I was planning to write today! Yay for awesome timing :)

Ali said...

Thank you for posting this!

Holly said...

I've always loved this quote. It's so true!

katie carlin said...

this is so cute!

enter my giveaway!!
xx katie


 Katie Carlin-Daily Crush

jgale15609 said...

So very true and unfortunately many of people have forgotten that!

Rachel said...

This is awesome and such a good quote! A great thing to keep in mind!

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I might have to steal that for my blog :)

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

That's great - I love it!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love this quote; he clearly had so much wisdom from an early age! xx

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite quotes by him.. I am a big John Lennon fan..

Alexa said...

Love this quote so much! :)

Erica said...

brilliant.

C Mae said...

Ya know, I've read that quote before, but I never knew Jon Lennon wrote it/said it!!! :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

oh my gosh!!! LOVE this!

L.A. in the bay said...

this is great! love it

Aimee said...

what a great perspective.

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Love this quote!! And I agree completely. Huge Beatles fan!!!

Mary said...

Awesome quote! Just pinned to pinterest!

Shels415 said...

WOW this is awesome! I love it! I do believe happiness is the key.

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis