Monday, November 7, 2011

Instagram: Tailgates and Birthdays

Hi! Sorry I have been kind of MIA since last Wednesday - it was a crazy week that left me absolutely exhausted in the evenings! But, I was able to relax and have fun this weekend!  On Friday, I went to this amazing, modern Israeli Restaurant with Alejandro and all of his best friends from college.  The food was insanely delicious... and so unique and photo worthy - however, I didn't snap any instagrams because... well, it was the first time I was meeting most of the people and I didn't want to scream, "hey, I'm a crazy blogger" on the first night! So... Alejandro promised me he would take me back just for my blog photos (he's the best)!! Have I mentioned yet that Philly has ahhhh-mazing food?!  It's NYC quality, but you can always get a reservation!!  

{insert future instagrams from Zahav}

On Saturday, we tailgated for the UPenn vs Princeton game (since Alejandro has now gone to both of those schools)!  At first this was kind of funny to me... coming from Ohio where the buckeyes really know how to tailgate (and usually know how to play football)!  But... I love day drinking so I had to give it a try!  Verdict = a Princeton football game is nothing like a big ten game, but the tailgate was actually really fun and a great turnout... and all of his Princeton friends are awesome!! :) 

On Sunday, I was so excited to get an extra hour in the morning!  Love being lazy on Sundays before the crazy work week starts back up again!  Below are just a couple of my favorite things I love to do on Sunday mornings... (oh, and even though I loved the extra hour this morning, I did not like when it was practically dark out at 4:30pm!)


How pumped is everyone that the red cups are back at Starbucks?!  48 days until Christmas!

Ohh... and last but most definitely not least - I must give a BIG birthday shout out to my number one blog fan... Happy Birthday Mom!! Hope it is fabulous!!! :) 



10 comments:

Joelle said...

Happy birthday to your mama! And it sounds like you were super busy this weekend, but good to hear you had a fun time!

Hope you have a fabulous week my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

jgale15609 said...

Thanks for thinking of me today! Looks like you two had a great weekend.

Rachel said...

Hey my friend went there for her husbands birthday this weekend and they were just raving about it! I have heard so many good things about that restaraunt! It's going to my "things to do before I move to the suburbs" list!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so know what you mean about taking blog photos in front of people you don't know well... I just can't do it! LOVE all these shots though, your weekend looks and sounds like it was so fun!! xx

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

I have a very similar red cup picture on my post today! :) sounds like an awesome weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Ash, you two are the CUTEST EVER!!

Elizabeth said...

Your weekends always sound incredible!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her!! that cupcake looks yummm!

Ana said...

Love the pic of your mom dancing! SO fun! Looks like a lovely weekend!

Cupcake + starbucks + birthday + dancing = sounds perfect!

Shels415 said...

Great photos! Love the starbucks! And now following you hope you do the same!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis