You might have noticed on {instagram} or {twitter} that I have a slight obsession with {BaubleBar} right now! I really do... their pieces are so fun; I can't get enough! Here are some of my favorite baubles I am loving (and wearing) right now:
Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for the {octagon initial bracelet} and thank you to {BaubleBar} for the giftcard... I love my new {neon phospho necklace}, {cut crystal strand}, and {pink pop knot studs}!!!
shop some of my favorite baubles here:

13 comments:
Such gorgeous pieces! x
Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com
I am obsessed with this jewelry! Thank you for posting about it. This Mama needed some new stuff! :)
What fabulous pieces! I have yet to find one in stores I like - besides the J.Crew one so I am thinking I need to shop online now lol. xo
I love their stuff too! I'm always especially tempted by the Buried Bauble :) Great picks!
xo
Sam
www.lepetitepear.com
I need that neon pink necklace, so fab!
I LOVE Bauble Bar! I am adding to my TBP list as we speak!
You got so many great things!! Enjoy your new sparkle! xoxo
i am loving all the baubles! they are perfect for this summer season!
I love baublebar too! I love your picks. :)
Have a beautiful day, Hun!
xoxo
Beautiful necklaces!!! I love them all! I need to check it out!!
shut up, way too jealous of your baublebar giftcard! i absolutely want each piece you have there.
great picks lady!
I have a slight {not so slight} obsession with babbles right now too! I love the way they can take a otherwise plain outfit and make it look so put together! Love the monogram necklace, I have been contemplating it for a while now. It is calling my name in pink... ;)
I cannot get enough necklaces right now. I've ordered a few from different places and I'm currently eyeing some of these exact ones from Baublebar.
Post a Comment