Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Fancies: {White on White}

I know it isn't June 20th yet, but I think with the hot temps this past week it is safe to say it is officially  summer! And... it's after Memorial Day - so time to break out the white!! Remember when I was loving {white} last year?!  Well, I still do! And... I'm ready to rock some white this weekend!  Because white is so stunning, I thought I would put together a little inspiration board.  Not only do I love white in fashion, but I am a big fan of white home decor (and cupcakes ;) as well.  

all images {via}
I am a big fan of the white on white look!  There is nothing prettier! Here are some white pieces I am loving these days.... must add them to my wardrobe asap! :) 

Shop these looks:

Here is another {super cute bauble} that I would pair with my whites! What do you think?


And... not to overwhelm you with ALL things white... but did you see {Luella & June}'s super cute LWD post this week? LOVE all of these dresses... the fun shapes and textures are perfect for this summer!!

{Luella & June}
Linking up with {av}'s {friday fancies}! Have a great weekend! xxoo.

15 comments:

Simply Splendid LOVE said...

I totally love white on white. So fresh looking. I love the white dress with the brown belt and white wide rim hat. Great outfit for summer!! Have a great weekend.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love all of the images and the pieces you picked!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Really love all these fun collections of white! I especially love the touches of lace. I need to get myself a LWD asap [preferably one like the pic in the bottom left corner - it's perfect!]. Great post! :)
xoxo

Unknown said...

I am totally with you on the LWD. Its a must have for spring and summer.

Cara said...

What a gorgeous post, I love the inspiration board and all the pretty white clothes you picked, especially the two dresses and the peplum top. I need to replace the LWD I lost last year!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Loved that LWD post over at Luella and June. I've got mine! And I love that necklace you blogged... gorgeous!

Christina said...

Love that little white lace dress in the bottom left corner! Where is it from?

Ashley {styleash} said...

I'm dying for a white summer dress and a white denim vest. Both on my shopping lists this summer.

Sam said...

Great finds! I love that Quiksilver dress!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Love it all!!! I've always been a huge fan of white!! If I wasn't so paranoid about getting it dirty, I'd wear it all the time and have white all over my house. But... that's just a dream when you have a Husband, 9 yr old son and furkids! lol. Happy Friday!!!

Nikell said...

I'm definitely lovin' white on white this season.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Allie said...

oh my, I love ALL of the images you included! I'm gonna be living in LWDs all summer! xx, Allie

Anonymous said...

I love all of these images! Beautiful! x

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

there's something so timeless about an all white look! you have wonderful taste!
xo kelsey
http://kelseyelizabetha.blogspot.com/

Nicole Rene said...

omg I think an all white bedroom would be maybe the most relaxing place in the world. It would feel like Heaven on earth. I love that big white necklace! It is so fun! And you can never go wrong with a little white dress! fabulous summer inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis