Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Things @ with a C.H.

Hi Friends! I am over at {with a C.H.} sharing 5 things about me!  Hop on over to check it out... and while you are there, stay a bit and check out Christin's {blog}!  Her humor has me laughing out loud daily!  Hope you have a great weekend!! xxoo.

....just a little preview:

8 months until I turn 30 - and I.CAN'T.WAIT! Seriously, I truly believe my 30's will be the best years of my life and I am ready for them to begin! The only thing I haven't accomplished on my 'before I turn 30 bucket list' is to go to Paris!  I am currently planning our trip there now... I seriously dream in macarons  {from Ladurée} every single day! 

images {via}

6 comments:

The Everything List said...

oooh have fun in paris! it really is magical. since you have 8 months, i really suggest going in the fall or spring.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I hope you will have lots of fun :) i dream of going there myself one day

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Yeah! I'm your newest follower/fan!
I love your blog, I'm looking forward to reading many more posts from you, Hun!
Have a beautiful weekend!
xoxo

InteriorGroupie said...

Yummmmm macarons....love them.

his little lady said...

oh gosh, i absolutely adore that you are embracing your 30's with open arms. you are just too cute! and a trip to paris would be the best birthday surprise to yourself ever! hope everything works out! you will have a fabulous time!
xo TJ

siddathornton said...

i love christin's blog! and how fun that you are planning a trip to PARIS! my sister is headed there in a little over a week, & i am so jealous of her.

i'm impressed that you've checked everything but one off of your bucketlist - i always make them, but never accomplish them!

hope you've had a great weekend.

- l

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis