...ok, maybe not sweet! I would have said sweet last year when I posted about {lace shorts}, but this year, I'm loving all of the colored denim and twill shorts - I'm not sick of color yet! I have always been a shorts girl... even when it wasn't "cool" to wear shorts. I put them front and forward in my closet starting in March and wear them all the way until October! I think that might be a midwest thing... maybe not! :) Anyway, I am loving the fact that this year is all about shorts!
![]() |
| images {via} |
My absolute favorite shorts this season are J.Crew's colored {twill shorts} and Free People's colored {denim cutoff shorts}... but here are a few others I would love to add to my closet:
And... now, onto the sweet! Since this week is ALL about my favorite baubles - Did you see the launch of {Rocks Paper Metal} on BaubleBar yesterday? Love all of the pieces! This {bracelet} is my favorite!! Wouldn't they look fun with my colored shorts? Check them out {here}... prices range from $15-$85!
Linking up with {av} for {friday's fancies}! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! xxoo.



19 comments:
how freaking cute are those minty shorts?! i have really been itching for some colored denim... it's time for me to get out there & find some.
- l
loving all these colored shorts & def love those baubles!
happy weekend
xxA
LOVING all the colors :) I think that's one of my favorite things about the shorts out this season ! Happy Friday!
The color of the blue shorts is just stunning! Great picks!
just found your blog and love it yay! gorgeous shorts selection by the way!
I'm loving these picks :) I've also been a fan of color!
I honestly hate shorts and weather that requires shorts because I've always felt my legs weren't my best asset to advertise... but even I can't resist how appealing these look! Loving, especially the navy!!
I love the colored denim too! So fun to play with color. Great choices!
xo
Sam
www.lepetitepear.com
I'm definitely all about the colored shorts trend! And yes, I just about died yesterday when I saw the Rocks Paper Metal pieces on Bauble Bar. Love at first sight!! ;)
Have a fab weekend!
Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
I'm loving the bright shorts for summer too! Can't wait until its officially hot enough near me to rock them! : )
http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/
Love all the colors for summer! I wish I had those bright blue ones!
Oh my gosh I looove the necklaces you paired with them!!! Super cute! :) Have a great weekend!
Love this post! I just got a pair of neon cut-offs and am obsessed with them. And thank you so much for including BaubleBar! Have a great weekend.
my body this summer isn't exactly "shorts ready" - if i could i'd be rockin' the bright shorts as well as the floral denim ones!
It's not a midwest thing. You wear shorts almost year around because you have the best legs in the world. But then again, I would too if I had your legs.
I love your choices! I'm not sick of color yet either- and I hope I don't get tired of it anytime in the near future! :)
wow, great round up of fabulous shorts! I am definitely still loving color
xx
Here&Now
I wish didn't inherit bad genes and was able to wear cute shorts like this. Loving the necklaces. xo
I love each and every one of those necklaces!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings
Post a Comment