Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6th Day of Christmas {cornflake dreams}


 
hello there and happy holidays! it's jillian from cornflake dreams and i so excited about the upcoming holidays! i adore thanksgiving, christmas and love spending with my family and friends. every year i look forward to finding perfect gift for everyone and i'll admit i get excited about creating my own wishlist. this year i have been incredibly blessed - i got engaged in march, traveled to spain in September and my fiance and i bought our first place! this christmas i am dreaming about pieces that will make our condo a home :) 



[1.christmas wreath $90, 2.rustic counter stool $189, 3. chevron bowl $68, 4. lamp $60, 
5.mercury votive holders $56. record table $90, 7. knitted pouf $90]

what's on your wishlist?! 

xo, 
jillian of cornflake dreams

15 comments:

christin said...

Love those chevron bowls and I have a seriously borderline unhealthy obsession with mercury glass!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love the knitted pouf! I've been eying a leather one for months -- fingers crossed I can find an inexpensive one in morocco in February!

Unknown said...

LOVE the chevron bowl and knitted pouf!

The Everything List said...

love those bar stools!

we seem to have very similar tastes.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

That bowl is so cute! I actually have those west elm candle holders but I use them to hold my makeup brushes : )

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I just bought a bunch of mercury glass to decorate with and I love it! Good pick.

L.A. in the bay said...

I love those candle holders! everything is so chic..

Alexa said...

Great roundup Jillian! And I love all of your featured bloggers Ashley!

ashley nicole catherine said...

the chevron bowl is gorgeous!! love etsy finds!
xo

Dede Gale said...

I love all of your wish list items if you get half of them your house will be beautiful! These are definately my weakness.

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I really like that chevron bowl!!!

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

So fun, love that you focused on the home! I know yours will be warm and welcoming. Congrats & enjoy!

Joelle said...

Pretty Christmas list! I would love a wreathe like that for my front door!

xoxo,
Joelle

Kristin Yac said...

Those votives are gorgeous! They would look so pretty on a mantle for the holidays! Love!
xxkristin

Unknown said...

Another great list- loving that #3 bowl especially!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis