Hi friends, this is Kristin from {ten scenic drive} and I am so excited to join in Ashley's blog series and especially excited that it is December. Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year! I love the music, the delicious food, time with family and friends and of course the fabulous holiday parties. I also love to watch Elf as many times as possible since it is the best christmas movie EVER. I just moved to New York City this past August and it has been amazing to be here during Christmas time! I have not yet been to Rock center to see the tree, but am planning to make it over there one of these days. I hope your Christmas season (and Christmas shopping) is off to a fabulous start! Here are some things I'm hoping Santa leaves under my tree this season...
1. Madewell Lace up Clog Booties These seem like perfect everyday shoes since the heel is not too high and they are super cute.
2. Michael Kors Watch I know these have made the rounds on the blogosphere, but I am still quite obsessed with these chunky gold watches. They are perfect for stacking and make great arm candy.
3. Subscription to Birchbox, my new favorite website! For all you beauty product junkies like me, listen up. You pay $10 a month and each month you are sent a gift box full of mini beauty products curated just for you based on a style profile you fill out when you join. The site also has great makeup and beauty tips and how-to's. (I secretly may have already signed up for this...oops! Sorry Santa, I couldn't wait!)
4. Coach Poppy Fold Over Bag. A perfect classic black bag that is big enough to carry all of my junk during the day but also works to bring out at night.
5. Warby Parker Glasses. My newest favorite brand. All of the fabulous glasses on this site (prescription lenses included) are $95! Similar to Toms, for each pair of glasses you buy, one is donated to a person in need. The best part is you can choose 5 styles of frames, have them sent to you at home to try on absolutely free!
6. Slate serving platter. Perfect for serving appetizers at any holiday soiree
7. Bond Perfume. Okay, I'm going to be honest here and tell that I really love these fragrances just for the beautiful art-inspired bottles...but they also smell amazing!
8. Ryan Gosling. I mean, have you SEEN Crazy, Stupid, Love? Yes, exactly. A girl can dream right?
Now onto the gift giving!
I love wrapping and decorating gifts almost as much as I love giving them. There is just something so pretty and fun about beautifully wrapped packages waiting under the tree. This year I am feeling quite inspired by the simple, organic feel of brown craft or newspaper with some red or green ribbons and bling! Here is the inspiration for some ideas I will definitely be trying this season!
Wishing you a very happy holiday season! Please do stop over at my blog {ten scenic drive},
I'd love to see you there!
xxKristin

20 comments:
loveeee this gift list. I'll take it all, please and thx!
xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/
Ryan Gosling- SERIOUSLY. Why is he so hot?? Can we share him? One month on, one month off? Great list, Kristin!
So glad to know about Warby Parker! I've heard of it but wasn't sure and I want some cool eye-wear for the Hubs. Heading there ASAP! Your gift wrap ideas are so simple yet perfect... LOVE!
Loving the Madewell clogs and the tortoise specs! And yes Ryan Gosling, too!
Love the cheeseboard and the wrapping so pretty and creative!
I really want those clogs.
love love love the slate platter!
grace
http://herumbrella.com
Fabulous assortment!
Ryan Gosling holds the number 1 spot in my top 5. Have you seen this love letter to him on Hello Giggles? It sums up everything that I feel.
http://hellogiggles.com/dear-ryan-gosling
Love this little wish list .. I mean what girl wouldn't want Ryan under her tree????
@Hrk the herald...that hello giggles letter just made my whole day!
I NEED the booties and purse- love, love...such a great list!!
hahaha i love that RyGos is on the list! xo
I absolutely love wrapping presents and being creative :)
I am also hoping to get some Warby Parker sunglasses soon. I did a home try-on and loved the Pierce ones. If not for Christmas it well be a new years purchase.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it all.. you MUST check out ryangoslingvspuppy.tumblr.com/. ASAP it's to die for! Have a lovely week, ladies!!
xo
Jaclyn
A Day in the Life and Mind...
Love everything about this wish list -- especially Ryan Gosling!! :)
Oh - Fancy That.
oh yes, I'll take one Ryan Gosling, please!
HAHA, love #8!! too funny.
I will take that one, please!!!!
Loving these series! Love the glasses and couldn't agree more with number 8 ha! but really Kristin if you think he's hot in Crazy Stupid Love you gotta watch The Notebook ;)
I'd LOVE for Ryan to be under my tree!!
Post a Comment