Friday, December 2, 2011

2nd Day of Christmas: {A Diary of Lovely}


Hello all! I'm Helena from A Diary of Lovely and I'm very excited to be here today sharing my absolute wish gift list. I love making gift lists and this one has all my absolutely must gifts! Hope you enjoy it!
 
 
1. Camera: Nikon 1, $599 | 2. J.Crew gloves, $98 | 3. Nespresso Latissima, $399 | 4. Ferragamo Varina flats: $420 | 5. Caitlin Wilson Textiles pillow: from $55 | 6. Scalamandre umbrella: $190 | 7. Harry Allen pig bank: $220 | 8. Burberry short trench: $795

18 comments:

christin said...

i NEED #2 so bad. my little handsies are freezing! but i'd probably cut someone for that burberry trench. just sayin'.

Unknown said...

Sich a dreamy roundup of gifts! A Nespresso has been on my wish list for awhile now, and so in love with the Burberry trench and Harry Allen pig bank!

Jess said...

Oh yes, I am definitely all about coffee! And a "french trench" is on my list too!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I am very intrigued by that camera....is it just as good as a DSLR?? I need to know! Great round-up. Loving this series, Ashley!

Unknown said...

super cute stuff babes!

Anonymous said...

Such a great list.. totally want number 1 :P

Allie said...

hahah ideally i would get #1 too, and I love #7! It's adorable and it definitely takes piggy bank to the literal level! i love it!

Grace said...

that umbrella is super rad.


-grace
http://herumbrella.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love my Latissima and what a cute umbrella! Cute blog you have, Ash! I am a new follower of Helena's :)

Unknown said...

i love the umbrella!! it's so great.

Oh - Fancy That.

Maureen Stevens said...

Helena...love the Nespresso!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Hi! I just followed you over from a Diary of Lovely, following you now ;)

Dede Gale said...

Love the entire list..but I am thinking if buy the piggy bank there would not be a whole lot left to go in it!

ashley nicole catherine said...

i am obsessed with cw textiles!! that pillow is one of my faves! xo

L.A. in the bay said...

LOVE everything!

cait - pretty and fun said...

Love these!! I'll take one of each, please.

Anonymous said...

How fun is she? I love Helena... the girl has great taste. I want the flats, gloves and the cute umbrella! xo

Unknown said...

I seriously MUST own that Scalamandre umbrella- le sigh...so so good. Love this list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis