Hi everyone! My name is Katie Carlin and I am the author of Daily Crush. I am a senior in college living in Columbus, Ohio but I am from Boston. I have been blogging for just over a year and I became blog friends with Ash right away emailing her questions and asking for advice! I am so happy to be sharing my Christmas wish list! Thanks Ash for having me!
1. iPad 2. Fur trapper hat from Madewell 3. BB Dakota faux fur vest 4. glittery votive candles 5. Starbucks giftcard 6. Nikon camera 7. Jessica Ricci Abundant Rutilated Quartz Ring 8. K.Slademente tribal clutch 9. Hot Tools curling iron 10. Tory Burch leather wrap bracelet 11. J.Crew Refined silk-cashmere wrap 12. In-ear PowerBeats Sport Headphones 13. Design Sponge at Home book 14. Sperry Top-Sider short Shearwater boots 15. cashmere colored gloves
1. iPad 2. Fur trapper hat from Madewell 3. BB Dakota faux fur vest 4. glittery votive candles 5. Starbucks giftcard 6. Nikon camera 7. Jessica Ricci Abundant Rutilated Quartz Ring 8. K.Slademente tribal clutch 9. Hot Tools curling iron 10. Tory Burch leather wrap bracelet 11. J.Crew Refined silk-cashmere wrap 12. In-ear PowerBeats Sport Headphones 13. Design Sponge at Home book 14. Sperry Top-Sider short Shearwater boots 15. cashmere colored gloves

8 comments:
I have been lusting after that bb Dakota vest as well! great list!
http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com
these posts are so fun. I love the sparkly candles!
-grace
http://herumbrella.com
Love all your items Katie! I definitely want a new Nikon camera too.
XOXO LIZ
http://sharpmindsthinkalike.blogspot.com/
thanks so much for having me ash!
Katie Carlin-Daily Crush
I love all the items on your wish list but the in ear sports headphones look neat. I always have problem with the one I use maybe I will have to try these out.
amazing wishlist! I have those boots from JCrew on mine as well :]
xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
such good picks!! i just bought a faux fur vest and it is so hard not to wear it on a daily basis :) love that scarf so much -- and that color is perfect!! xoxo
Love that fur vest and the raw jewelry- and of course, ADORE the k.slademade clutch!
Post a Comment