Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Workspace

Still one of my favorite series by {Little Bits of Lovely}.... I had to share some amazing workspaces I have been crushing on lately!  How great are these rooms!!!  I love that they are all so different from each other, but each so special in their own way :)

This room is to die for :)  First, a mixture of my two favorite spaces: a bedroom and an office! Second, absolutely love the eclectic chair, as well as the empty vintage frames above the bed!  The small vase of flowers is the perfect pretty touch to the dark wooden desk! 

{via}
Not sure what I love most about this next office!  The lighting is just fabulous!  The flowers and garland are an excellent touch and that dog.... too cute!!  There is just something about dogs and offices that I am loving these days ;)  More to come on that....

{via}
What I would do for this to be my office.... and my daily view!  I think the photo speaks for itself!  But even if the Eiffel Tower was not outside - LOVE those beautiful windows that open up like that... and the gorgeous tufted seat!!!  Only a MacBook could make this workspace more perfect!  #dreaming

{via}

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the first room. Sometimes I am at a crossroads on whether or not to put my office in my bedroom, but this room is just stunning. It just might work :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

I have just fallen in love with the first room <3 Beautiful!! Love how the different styles melt together. Eclectic is an art!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

These are such gorgeous workspaces Ashley! I would love to stare out at the Eiffel tower - how magical! xo

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful :)I love the first one too

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

le sigh, ill take the view of the Eiffel tower. dannnng. xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

Sarah Engel said...

who wouldn't want to stare at the eiffel tower while typing away;) May lead to - too much daydreaming about scones and latte's. Ha. Love the first one too!

ashley nicole catherine said...

soo gorgeous!! love that wooden drafting table.

xo.ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis