Friday, June 3, 2011

Warrior Dash!

Tomorrow I am participating in this crazy race called {Warrior Dash}.  If you haven't heard of it yet, "Warrior Dash is a mud-crawling, fire-leaping, extreme run from hell"... oh, but once you are done with the 3 mile run and 18 insane obstacles, you get a cool warrior helmet... and there is a big party all weekend  long (the real reason why I am participating)!  Below is what I will be wearing tomorrow with my friends! Click {here} to see more inspiration for Warrior Dash!  Oh, and wish me luck!!!

{via}


9 comments:

ali v. said...

this is most certainly a Friday's Fancies post too, girl! that tutu is hilarious! link it up--and GOOD LUCK! xoxo {av}

jgale15609 said...

Yes you are crazy to even participate but you all will be cute!

Clara said...

This seems like SO MUCH fun! I am going to find one near me, for sure.
Definitely write a recap to let us all know about your experience!

sherri lynn said...

I love that you're wearing a hot pink tutu and a Viking helment! Pictures please :)

Emma said...

Good luck! My boyfriend is doing it and I'm really sad that I didn't sign up too. Oh well, there's always next year!

By the way...LOVE the tutu! So perfect. Kudos!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg how much fun! LOVE the tutu! haha hilarious. TAKE photos! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

m_b said...

that's going to be so fun!!!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Wow it sounds full on, but also lots of fun! Have an amazing time! xo

Marian said...

I have a bunch of friends that have done these and they had a blast...makes me want to participate as well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis