Monday, June 6, 2011

#officialwarrior

What a fun weekend!! If you didn't see my post on Friday, I participated in Warrior Dash this past weekend!  It was a blast... and very, very, very muddy!  I think the photos speak for themselves.... just a few from my phone (instagram-ed of course :)  Have a happy Monday! xxoo.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are so cool . I love the vintage effect on them.Looks like you had so much fun :)

m_b said...

amazing! i told kristin that it must have felt so good to just roll in the mud and be a kid! :)

Magdalena said...

Cute pictures! The one with the donated shoes is so funny!

Have a nice week, sweetie!

xoxoxo

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Wow, getting down and dirty! looks like a fun time.

Unknown said...

ummm HOW AWESOME! - they need to run one of these by me!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

SO fun! im glad you guys had a great time. looving the hats ;) xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

jgale15609 said...

Who exactly do the shoes go to? Not sure I would want them even if I had none. Looks like you all had a fun weekend dirt and all!

MG said...

That looks like it was so much fun and actually makes me want to run a 5k and that's saying a lot since I hate running!

ashlyn said...

looks like you had a blast! i am actually signed up to do the warrior dash in Virginia in October! i am super excited! pictures looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis