Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Legs with Lace!

I love lace!  ....and my newest obsession is lace shorts!  Don't these photos just make you want to go out and buy a pair as well!  I think I need them in black and cream! :) Have a great day! xxoo.

all images found via {pinterest}

15 comments:

Abby @ Un-observed.blogspot.co.uk said...

I've been searching for black and cream pair for the last week :) i love them xx

m_b said...

yes! sexy yet flirty and fun! love. :) have a good day!

Kristin Yac said...

Yes. Let's go shopping! Shopping trip to NYC?
xxkristin

Unknown said...

i'm so excited i just got a pair of fabulous lace shorts!!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the last pair! v cute. xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

sherri lynn said...

I love the black lace shorts!

Bradley said...

Great images! Those black shorts are to die for.

ashley nicole catherine said...

so gorgeous!! love the cream-colored ones!

xo.ashley

MG said...

um, heck yes! i'm with you with black and cream. these are adorable.

Karena said...

Ashley these are gorgeous!! Love them!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Be sure to send your friends to come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

Mandy said...

Wow this totally does make me want a pair of lace shorts! So feminine yet casual.

Just came across your blog and love it!

Mandy
www.kinistyle.com

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Very pretty and oh so feminine! Lovely xo

Sarah Engel said...

Love the last ones!

Lisa Schwieterman said...

Blake Lively wears a pair on the cover of Glamour this month. There are so many affordable options out there as hers were $580 or something crazy.

Anonymous said...

I am digging the lace short trend! They are soo cute.

xoxo

lamb loves

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis