My new favorite social media website is {Pinterest}! It's an absolute genius idea where people can have a virtual place to post (or pin) a collection of things that they love, as well as follow collections created by people with great taste! I have been saving photos in a folder on my computer from hundreds of websites over the years -- but now I have one place to collect, pin and organize all of my inspirations! This website is great -- you can pin almost any picture from any website to one of your "boards", you can search through photos that people have pinned to the site, and you can follow friends or people who have similar taste to you! Check it out and add your name to the waiting list to get an account! :)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
Your blog is adorable, and I get lots of ideas from it. How long did it take to get an account on pinterest? Just wondering because I just requested an invite.
Lindsay
Post a Comment