Now that Fashion Week has officially concluded and I have had time to search through many of the collections presented on the runway for Fall 2011, here are a few of my favorites :)
Of course I have to start with Marc Jacobs since he is one of my favorite designers! I used to be so in love with his items (specifically shoes and handbags) that I would talk about him by his first name only (as if we were good friends)! This often caused some confusion since I actually do have a good friend by the name of Mark... at times I had to remind people that "no... my
real friend Mark does not design amazing shoes... it's my
other friend Marc!" of course! :)
 |
| Marc by Marc Jacobs |
 |
| Marc Jacobs |
|
|
Another favorite designer showing off fabulous color and proving that red lips go with anything!
 |
| Diane von Furstenberg |
I think my favorite styles to look at were all the fun and fancy dresses on the runways! Here are a few of my favorites... wish I had a place to wear all of these looks to! *Love the first dress so much!
 |
| Tibi |
 |
| Badgley Mischka |
And a little bit more of my everyday style (kind of)... a very detailed layering look with floral dresses, cozy knits and printed jackets! Perfect for fall! Love, Love, Love!
 |
| Alice + Olivia |
You can view the rest of the Fashion Week images
{here} or
{here}! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment