Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Blog Day!

...and Superbowl Day! ...and birthday to ME!  Yes, today is my 28th birthday and I have to share it with the NFL and all of the crazy men who look forward to this day starting in August! Last time my birthday was on the Superbowl I hosted a party with cute little football cupcakes and all kinds of “Martha Stewart” like dishes!  I learned very quickly that the majority of my guests didn’t care about the football décor and team colored candies, they only cared about one, wait, two things – 1. Where is the beer? and 2. Where is the TV?  Haha!  This year I decided against a Superbowl themed party! Instead I have spent the past week celebrating with some of my favorite people...which concluded with a fabulous dinner at Hyde Park with my family (yum!). Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes, cards, texts, emails, phone calls, etc! ...and a huge thank you to the girls who made me an extra fabulous swim suit birthday cake!

iPhone Mobile Upload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis