I have loved photos my entire life! When I was a child, I would spend hours and hours flipping through photo albums of my parents and grandparents and I started scrapbooking at the age of 5. In middle school, I would take photos of anything and everything -- I am positive I spent every dollar of allowance on film and photo developing! In high school, I begged my parents to hire a professional photographer for my 16th birthday party -- and convinced my Dad to buy a brand new SLR camera for prom just so I could have the best pictures ever! In college, I began reading books on composition, lighting and the two elements of great exposure (aperture & shutter speed). Then, I was introduced to photo editing and learned how to take a simple picture and make it into a creative piece of art. I realized that ten different people could take the same picture, but there was always one that stood out in the end! Last June I decided to take my love for photography to the next level. Since then, I have been having so much fun with my new camera and lenses! If you are interested in having photos taken of your family or children, I am taking a few more mini session appointments in April, May and June (weekends only)! Please contact me at argale@gmail.com for more info!
![]() |

1 comment:
Wow Ash! I had no idea you had such a passion for photography, how fun!! Great picture of the kiddo by the way - you definitely have an eye! Good luck!
Post a Comment