Thursday, April 19, 2012

Navy + White...

Stripes!!! Can you think of a more classic pattern? I’ve always loved {stripes}, but my favorite is definitely the perfect color combo of navy + white! If you’re like me, you own at least 3 different navy and white striped shirts (wait, I think I have like 10 – I swear they are all different, haha!). Check out these amazingly- fabulous, super-chic way to wear this classic pattern… I want every single one of these outfits – ahhh, dying over them.

all images {via}
Checkout my {JewelMint Giveaway} - 3 days left! 

12 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

Stripes and sequins= LOVE!

Rachel said...

I love how you can get so many different looks just from one shirt! I really love it with the different colors, like the mint pants or the bright red jacket!

Mary said...

I love this roundup of images! Very inspirational!

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

So basically I need to go out immediately and purchase a navy and white stripped tee - got it!

Love the look.

Annie said...

You have just stumbled upon my kryptonite. Obsessed. That is all.

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Stripe season is upon us! Guess I need to run to J.Crew ASAP!

Unknown said...

Love this! I definitely just bought a third navy and white striped shirt last night... you can't have too many, right?!

Unknown said...

Great look for anyone and never goes out of style! I have so many striped tops it's ridiculous.

jgale15609 said...

I love the stripes and especially navy and white!

erica said...

I love this combination especially in the summer. xo

Unknown said...

Ugh that studded trench haunts my dreams! This is by far my most favorite combo!

Gabriella said...

I'm totally in love with navy & white. That outfit in first photo is absolutely adorable!

Gabriella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis