Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great Easter weekend!!  I hope it is as fun and beautiful as these yellow flowers in this perfect {Tory Burch} bag!  xoxo.

{via}
Ps. Only a couple more hours to enter my {April Showers Giveaway}! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

ahhhh i love that Tory bag!! she is one of my FAV designers!!! and she is so freaking adorable herself! have a wonderful weekend!

xx Kelly

preppylove said...

That bag is just gorgeous and the yellow flowers make me so happy! xoxo KLS

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Happy Weekend, Ashley!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag indeed :) Happy Easter

Unknown said...

I love this photo. Such a spring look! I am a newbie to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! =) I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!

-Heidi Harlequin

A "cheery" disposition said...

Lovely blog. Happy Easter from your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis