Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies: {Date Night} ♥

Happy Friday!  Sorry I didn't post much this week - I decided to take a couple days off and just relax in the evenings.  I didn't have too much going on this week, but I feel like the week still got away from me - way.too.fast!  Today's {Friday's Fancies} theme is date night. I ♥ date nights with Alejandro, so this was a perfect theme for me! :)  Whether our date is a quick getaway to NYC, a fun restaurant in Philly (I love BYO's) or a cozy night in with homemade dinner and wine - I look forward to any kind of date with him.  And with the warmer weather (slowly) approaching, I have been dreaming of some outdoor dates. I love patio dining and summer cocktails - so here is my inspiration for a summer date night! xxoo.

all images {via}
 
Linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies.

14 comments:

preppylove said...

That all looks so ideal! I love it!!

xoxo KLS

Anonymous said...

Ahh I'm loving this layered sweater look with a skinny belt - too cute! Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

This is super cute! Glad it's outdoor date/patio season now too--way more fun!

Samantha Green said...

what a perfect outfit for a casual, summer date night! i love the blues and the brown belt. have a great weekend and enjoy any dates you go on :) xx

Megan said...

I love that outfit, very cute! And I see that you work at free people! Oh my goodness I love that brand. I just love browsing through their online catalogue and wish that I had the money to buy all those lovelies!

CK said...

Such an adorable outfit, Ashley! And like Lauren, I'm so excited to be spending more time outdoors!
Happy Friday

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love that outfit, the setting AND the cocktail! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Susan said...

Totally cute!
Do you sing your man the lady Gaga song all the time? Because I would. :)
Happy Friday.

Nicole Rene said...

Aww I hear ya on the loving any type of date nights... I hope that never gets old!!! And love me an outdoor patio on a hot summer night... luckily it's nice weather here so that should be happening real soon :)Hope you have a great weekend!

Nuha said...

an outdoor patio date sounds awesome..hope you get to have one soon!

Unknown said...

The blue and navy combo is beautiful! And I would really enjoy a date on that patio :) Have a good weekend!

Sarah said...

The color of that skirt is to DIE for! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

Jess said...

I love that blue dress with the grey sweater! The colors are so complimentary!

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely date night outfit. The skirt is gorgeous!

So glad I ran across your beautiful blog, you have a new follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis