That's right! Pretty much the moment that almost all Pinterest users have been waiting for is finally here - {Secret Boards}! And... just in time for the holidays! :) Before today, Pinterest has only had public boards that could be seen by all of your friends, family and anyone else who follows you. BUT, what if you were planning a surprise party? Or were pinning potential holiday gifts? Maybe you just aren't ready to share a board with the public yet? I know as a blogger, sometimes I want to keep hush, hush about a future blog post.... Well, starting now, {Pinterest} is allowing users to create up to 3 secret boards. And the boards don’t have to be secret just to you – you can invite friends and family to collaborate on a board as well. Here’s how it works:
So easy!! Awesome, right?! And yes, your secrets can go mobile on both iPhone and Android! :)
Ps. Right now, you can’t make existing boards secret because others people may have already repinned from your board... No worries, you can pin to your new secret board from your other board. Happy Secret Pinning! ;) xo.


8 comments:
I was so excited when I saw this today! Just in time for all that holiday shopping!
xo jen
Pearls & Lace
Oh this is so wonderful! I agree, somethings I just want to pin for my reference, but I know other people will not be interested in. Thanks for letting me know!
xo Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com
I'm actually pretty excited about this!
I saw that and got really excited about it!
Perfection! I'm so excited about this!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy you let us know! I am pretty much a dead giveaway to my readers about my next blog post due to Pinterest! Can't wait to get started with my first secret board!!! New fan and follower here!
xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
I noticed them today, but am not sure if I need one yet. :)
xxx
SO excited about this! Especially as a blogger - always working on a million ideas at once - this is so helpful!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.
Post a Comment