It's officially Black Friday... and you know what that means - cra-cray shoppers everywhere! :) And... I am absolutely not one of them!! I like my shopping to be a little more relaxed and low key... like in my pajamas, in front of my computer! :) But, in honor of this kind of official shopping holiday, I have put together some black + cream inspiration -
![]() |
| 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 |
...that first outfit is so simple, yet, so chic and polkadots + leopard? A match made in heaven! :) Here is my version of black + cream for this week's {friday's fancies} - a little bit fancier than my usual, casual looks:
Almost everything in my dreamy outfit above can be purchased at {Shopbop} who is currently having their Big Event through Monday, November 26th! Check it out:
Fun fact: Did you know that the term 'Black Friday' originated in Philadelphia! Pretty cool.



5 comments:
Love your outfit! It's so sophisticated :)
xoxo
Suzanne
www.writtenbysuzanne.com
Gorgeous inspirations, especially the polka dot sweater look. And God I love those Saint Laurent shoes so so soooooooooooo much. x
i love the top left inspiration picture. so cute to mix a chunky knit with a little skirt and i'm also loving the outfit that you've put together. have a great weekend :) xx
Wishing I had thought of wearing black and white today! These are all so classy!
I prefer to black friday shop from my couch as well!
xo, Kenzie
www.CaveGirlintheCity.com
Post a Comment