Hi Friends! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend and ended your summer in style (hopefully at the beach... or at least in the Sun)! I had more of a relaxing weekend... finally time to unwind from the whirlwind of a summer I had. It felt a little strange to sit down at my computer to put together a new set of posts for this week... because I feel like it has been that long since I've been around! But... I am officially back to blogging and I couldn't be more excited! :) To kick off a new set of posts, I thought I would share some very exciting information - our PARIS trip is BOOKED! I am so excited and am officially counting down the days!!! And... the best part of it all - look at this insanely cute apartment we are renting for the week.... [ahhhhh....]
![]() |
| {Paris Perfect Apartments} |
So cute, right? But, the best part of the apartment isn't even pictured! See those large windows from the family room... well, right outside those windows is the most perfect Eiffel Tower view ever! OMGeeeeee! I.can't.wait!!! :) Since I have Paris on my mind, how perfect is this little bracelet...
Currently planning our eight days in the City of Light... taking all recommendations!! :) xx.


9 comments:
welcome back! hope vacation was amazing!
that apartment is adorable! i'm so excited for you and also envious of you! :) make sure you walk up to the sacre-couer, ideally in the evening/around sunset. it's been about 7 years and i still get chills thinking about that view!
Here's the thing, I want to go there and stay in that same place so I'm going to need a SUPER DETAILED email upon your return. Thanks!
BEAUTIFUL! What a great trip you have coming up! JEALOUS!
Tara
http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/
love it! the chandelier is fabulous!
that is SO exciting! and the apartment is adorable.
http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com
yahhh! youre going to love paris! when are you going?! defiantly visit musee d'orsay and sacre coeur! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
That apartment looks amazing!!! When is your trip?? My fiance and I just decided to do Paris for our honeymoon and I'm so happy I could pee my pants. Care to share where you found this apartment? I'm thinking about looking into an apartment to rent for the week instead of a hotel. I'm all about getting the REAL Paris experience.
um, wow!!! how did you find that apartment for your trip?! i'm so jeal.
xo
Erica
That apartment is amazing - not gonna lie, kinda jealous :) Take a million pics please!
Post a Comment