Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gwyneth + J.Crew =

Amazingness! Seriously, I'm not sure that you can mix two better things! I've been a little {J.Crew} obsessed this past week between the {awesome photos} from their Spring 2013 show, their new style guide, and this post on GP's blog! Hop on over to {goop} to see eight of Gwyneth Paltrow's fall looks from J.Crew... or scroll down to see the three looks that I love most, as well as some of my own favorite items! Even bought a few things there this past weekend... these {burg cords} and this {bow necklace} were among the few! What's on your J.Crew shopping list? xx.

J.Crew
The Weekender
Classic Camel Coat
Jewel Tones
 And... here are some of my favorite items right now! Wish I could buy it all! :)


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

13 comments:

Emma Vogelsang said...

Cute outfits!

Emma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh no. this is really bad for my wallet

stefanie hurtado said...

gweneth is such a goddess. she looks gorgeous and i adore allll of these looks.

christin said...

Burg cords, yes please! And like...everything else please too!

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

this was probably my favorite email of last week. i love her!

Unknown said...

ah i love her!!

just found your blog. i went to IU too :D

anto said...

I am also really obsessed with J. Crew lately. The outfits she put together are so cute and comfy.

Natalie said...

Love, love this! I want that hen print shirt, it's so cute on her!

Alexa said...

What?! Are you kidding? This is an amazing combo! Love Gwen!

Carly Haslee said...

Holy crap. So much pretty in one post. Love all of your picks!

Lexi said...

Now if only I could look like Gwyneth in J.Crew!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

perfect pairing! I love how Gwenny makes even classic J.Crew clothes look simply glamorous!
xx
Here&Now

Clarissa said...

Wow I love those looks! And your wish list - I want it all!!

Clarissa

loveeachdayblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis